Join the Discussion!
Register or Log in to post a Comment. Subscribe to be notified of new posts.
- The Speech Bernie Needs to Give – NOW Friday, 13 March, 2020
- Anti-Bernie Smear #28: “Bernie Will Hurt Democrats Running Down Ballot” Tuesday, 25 February, 2020
- Anti-Bernie Smear #25: “Bernie wants to let prisoners vote – even the Boston Bomber!” Monday, 3 February, 2020
- Anti-Bernie Smear #26: “Bernie is like Trump and/or his supporters are just like Trump’s” Sunday, 2 February, 2020
- Anti-Bernie Smear #27: “Bernie is a Communist, He Honeymooned in the USSR!” Sunday, 2 February, 2020
- Forget “Bernie Or Bust” – When it Comes to Climate Change, it’s “Bernie Or BURN” Friday, 31 January, 2020
- Anti-Bernie Smear #24: “Bernie is too far Left; he can’t win the general election – he will be another McGovern” Thursday, 23 January, 2020
- Anti-Bernie Smear #23: “Bernie has never been vetted, he’s been given a pass …etc.” Sunday, 12 January, 2020
- Anti-Bernie Smear #17: “Bernie is not a Democrat!” Thursday, 9 January, 2020
- Anti-Bernie Smear #11: “Bernie is Pro-NRA, Pro-Gun, voted 5 times against the Brady Bill, etc.” Thursday, 9 January, 2020
Search by Category
Search by Date
Follow me on Twitter!
Category Archives: 2016 Campaign
There is another aspect of the Bernie Sanders campaign of which the establishment political set and the mainstream media seem wholly unaware: his direct and persistent appeal to people’s morality. Bernie’s full-throated attacks on what he calls “the billionaire class” … Continue reading
Dear Governor Dean, I was a massive supporter of your campaign in 2004. I met you and Al Franken at a fundraiser in a NYC club one night, where we talked about high school wrestling – and I count that … Continue reading
The establishment political set and the mainstream media seem to be wholly fixated on writing off Bernie Sanders as an “extreme Left” politician from a “small mostly white State” who is a “self-proclaimed socialist.” And because of these attributes (so … Continue reading
In 1998 Hillary Clinton claimed there was a “vast right-wing conspiracy” out to get her and her husband. It is thus ironic that today Hillary is the beneficiary of another vast conspiracy to sabotage her greatest political threat, Bernie Sanders. … Continue reading
Big hullabaloo, brouhaha going on because the Democratic National Committee is only allowing 6 debates in the 2016 primary. Sanders and O’Malley are claiming this is just to “save” Hillary. Indeed, in 2008 they had 20+ debates, and Hillary lost. … Continue reading
The dismissive attitude with which the Beltway Media as well as political pundits and leaders are treating Bernie Sanders has sounded, in a way, reminiscent of the way in which people – including myself – viewed Ronald Reagan in 1980. … Continue reading