Join the Discussion!
Register or Log in to post a Comment. Subscribe to be notified of new posts.
- Why it’s true: Ukrainian Nationalism = Ukrainian Nazism Monday, 23 January, 2023
- About “The” Ukraine Monday, 23 January, 2023
- How Vladimir Putin Saved the World Monday, 16 January, 2023
- Think we need new laws against “domestic terrorists”-? Be careful what you wish for. Friday, 5 February, 2021
- Bernie Sanders and the Irony of Independence (or Why you should not listen to Bernie now) Monday, 24 August, 2020
- Should Frustrated Progressives Look to the Republican Party? Wednesday, 22 April, 2020
- Why Trump is NOT “The Most Dangerous President” Sunday, 19 April, 2020
- What Kind of Socialism Will We Have? Wednesday, 8 April, 2020
- Anti-Bernie Smear #28: “Bernie Will Hurt Democrats Running Down Ballot” Tuesday, 25 February, 2020
- Anti-Bernie Smear #25: “Bernie wants to let prisoners vote – even the Boston Bomber!” Monday, 3 February, 2020
Search by Category
Search by Date
Follow me on Twitter!
Category Archives: Bernie Sanders
Bernie Sanders Rapid Response Library ver. 2.0 (14 Oct 2015) – facts, figures, comebacks and zingers to fight against the misinformation!
Tired of conservative and Clintonista trolls posting smack about our guy? Wish you had some statistics and facts to combat their BS? Want to set the record straight about Hillary and the First Debate in Las Vegas? Here is my … Continue reading
There is another aspect of the Bernie Sanders campaign of which the establishment political set and the mainstream media seem wholly unaware: his direct and persistent appeal to people’s morality. Bernie’s full-throated attacks on what he calls “the billionaire class” … Continue reading
The establishment political set and the mainstream media seem to be wholly fixated on writing off Bernie Sanders as an “extreme Left” politician from a “small mostly white State” who is a “self-proclaimed socialist.” And because of these attributes (so … Continue reading
Big hullabaloo, brouhaha going on because the Democratic National Committee is only allowing 6 debates in the 2016 primary. Sanders and O’Malley are claiming this is just to “save” Hillary. Indeed, in 2008 they had 20+ debates, and Hillary lost. … Continue reading
The dismissive attitude with which the Beltway Media as well as political pundits and leaders are treating Bernie Sanders has sounded, in a way, reminiscent of the way in which people – including myself – viewed Ronald Reagan in 1980. … Continue reading