Join the Discussion!
Register or Log in to post a Comment. Subscribe to be notified of new posts.
- Why it’s true: Ukrainian Nationalism = Ukrainian Nazism Monday, 23 January, 2023
- About “The” Ukraine Monday, 23 January, 2023
- How Vladimir Putin Saved the World Monday, 16 January, 2023
- Think we need new laws against “domestic terrorists”-? Be careful what you wish for. Friday, 5 February, 2021
- Bernie Sanders and the Irony of Independence (or Why you should not listen to Bernie now) Monday, 24 August, 2020
- Should Frustrated Progressives Look to the Republican Party? Wednesday, 22 April, 2020
- Why Trump is NOT “The Most Dangerous President” Sunday, 19 April, 2020
- What Kind of Socialism Will We Have? Wednesday, 8 April, 2020
- Anti-Bernie Smear #28: “Bernie Will Hurt Democrats Running Down Ballot” Tuesday, 25 February, 2020
- Anti-Bernie Smear #25: “Bernie wants to let prisoners vote – even the Boston Bomber!” Monday, 3 February, 2020
Search by Category
Search by Date
Follow me on Twitter!
Tag Archives: #HillaryClinton
The Democratic “Civil War” Has a Lot to Do with Actual War
The struggle is about whether to be the Party of War or the Party of Peace. EuroyankeeEuroYankee is a dual citizen, US-EU. He travels around Europe, writing on politics, culture and such. He pays his US taxes so he gets … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Campaign, Bernie Sanders, Economics, History, Politics Tagged #Democrats, #Election2020, #HillaryClinton, #War 1 Comment