Join the Discussion!
Register or Log in to post a Comment. Subscribe to be notified of new posts.
- Why it’s true: Ukrainian Nationalism = Ukrainian Nazism Monday, 23 January, 2023
- About “The” Ukraine Monday, 23 January, 2023
- How Vladimir Putin Saved the World Monday, 16 January, 2023
- Think we need new laws against “domestic terrorists”-? Be careful what you wish for. Friday, 5 February, 2021
- Bernie Sanders and the Irony of Independence (or Why you should not listen to Bernie now) Monday, 24 August, 2020
- Should Frustrated Progressives Look to the Republican Party? Wednesday, 22 April, 2020
- Why Trump is NOT “The Most Dangerous President” Sunday, 19 April, 2020
- What Kind of Socialism Will We Have? Wednesday, 8 April, 2020
- Anti-Bernie Smear #28: “Bernie Will Hurt Democrats Running Down Ballot” Tuesday, 25 February, 2020
- Anti-Bernie Smear #25: “Bernie wants to let prisoners vote – even the Boston Bomber!” Monday, 3 February, 2020
Search by Category
Search by Date
Follow me on Twitter!
Tag Archives: #War
How Vladimir Putin Saved the World
His Special Military Operation may have prevented World War III The West is by now very used to condemning Russia for its “unprovoked” invasion of Ukraine. Every Western media outlet, every politician, every pundit and poster is now in the … Continue reading
Posted in Culture, History, Politics Tagged #War, Putin, Russia, Russia-Ukraine War, Ukraine Leave a comment
The Democratic “Civil War” Has a Lot to Do with Actual War
The struggle is about whether to be the Party of War or the Party of Peace. EuroyankeeEuroYankee is a dual citizen, US-EU. He travels around Europe, writing on politics, culture and such. He pays his US taxes so he gets … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Campaign, Bernie Sanders, Economics, History, Politics Tagged #Democrats, #Election2020, #HillaryClinton, #War 1 Comment