Join the Discussion!
Register or Log in to post a Comment. Subscribe to be notified of new posts.
- Why it’s true: Ukrainian Nationalism = Ukrainian Nazism Monday, 23 January, 2023
- About “The” Ukraine Monday, 23 January, 2023
- How Vladimir Putin Saved the World Monday, 16 January, 2023
- Think we need new laws against “domestic terrorists”-? Be careful what you wish for. Friday, 5 February, 2021
- Bernie Sanders and the Irony of Independence (or Why you should not listen to Bernie now) Monday, 24 August, 2020
- Should Frustrated Progressives Look to the Republican Party? Wednesday, 22 April, 2020
- Why Trump is NOT “The Most Dangerous President” Sunday, 19 April, 2020
- What Kind of Socialism Will We Have? Wednesday, 8 April, 2020
- Anti-Bernie Smear #28: “Bernie Will Hurt Democrats Running Down Ballot” Tuesday, 25 February, 2020
- Anti-Bernie Smear #25: “Bernie wants to let prisoners vote – even the Boston Bomber!” Monday, 3 February, 2020
Search by Category
Search by Date
Follow me on Twitter!
Tag Archives: Ukraine
How a schismatic population, a misguided yearning for nationhood, and manipulation by Great Powers led to a modern day revival of Nazism in its most odious forms. Prior to the current conflict, the “Nazi problem” in Ukraine was recognised and … Continue reading
There was a reason why we used the definite article. When I was younger, we always referred to the country we now call Ukraine as “The Ukraine.” that is because the word “Ukraine” comes from the Slavic word “Ukraina” — … Continue reading