Join the Discussion!
Register or Log in to post a Comment. Subscribe to be notified of new posts.
- Why it’s true: Ukrainian Nationalism = Ukrainian Nazism Monday, 23 January, 2023
- About “The” Ukraine Monday, 23 January, 2023
- How Vladimir Putin Saved the World Monday, 16 January, 2023
- Think we need new laws against “domestic terrorists”-? Be careful what you wish for. Friday, 5 February, 2021
- Bernie Sanders and the Irony of Independence (or Why you should not listen to Bernie now) Monday, 24 August, 2020
- Should Frustrated Progressives Look to the Republican Party? Wednesday, 22 April, 2020
- Why Trump is NOT “The Most Dangerous President” Sunday, 19 April, 2020
- What Kind of Socialism Will We Have? Wednesday, 8 April, 2020
- Anti-Bernie Smear #28: “Bernie Will Hurt Democrats Running Down Ballot” Tuesday, 25 February, 2020
- Anti-Bernie Smear #25: “Bernie wants to let prisoners vote – even the Boston Bomber!” Monday, 3 February, 2020
Search by Category
Search by Date
Follow me on Twitter!
Tag Archives: #RussiaGate
Why I Know Trump Did Not Collude with Russia
Everyone knows Trump is corrupt, that he does dirty deals, and that he had been trying to do business in Russia since the 1990’s. I am sure he also got financing from Russians. But none of that means that he … Continue reading
Posted in 2016 Campaign, Politics Tagged #Collusion, #RussiaGate, #Trump Leave a comment